1. Drain and rinse the nopales with enough water and reserve a third part for garnish.
2. Cut the tortillas into thin strips and fry until crisp. Let them drip off on paper towels.
3. Blend two thirds of the nopales with the coriander, cheese, cream and chicken or vegetable stock.
4. Heat the oil in a pot. Fry the onion and garlic until golden brown. Add the reserved nopales and brown them a little, take them out of the pot and set them aside.
5. Pour the mixture of nopales and cream into the pot and let it simmer until the soup is very hot.
6.Season to taste and serve and decorate with the fried tortilla strips and the fried nopales. Enjoy!