Ingredients for 4 portions of enchiladas:
- 16 corn tortillas (yellow)
- frying oil, the necessary
- 1 jar Mole Poblano Mex-Al (430g)
- 1 cup of creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 onion cut into rings
- 1 tin of Frijoles refritos negros (black bean puree 430g)
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- A bunch of fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup cream fraiche (125 ml)
- 1/4 cup of crumbled shepherd's cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon salt or according to taste
Boil the chicken together with the onion, clove of garlic, a few sprigs of fresh coriander, salt and pepper for about 20 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked, take it out of the broth, wait until it has cooled down, pull it up with your fingers and put it aside. Reserve the broth.
Dissolve the mole in a pot with 400 ml of the remaining chicken broth and season with salt and pepper or with more chili and/or chocolate.
Now dip the cold tortillas one after the other briefly in hot oil so that they become flexible and easy to handle. Then place the filling on the tortilla and roll it up into a cylinder. Place the rolled up tortilla on a plate so that it cannot unroll. Proceed in the same way with all other tortillas, so that there are 4 enchiladas on each plate. Pour the hot MolePoblano Mex-Al over the enchiladas. Finally garnish with crème fraiche, crumbled cheese and onion rings. Beans and Mexican rice are suitable as side dishes.