100gr of peaches in syrup and 150ml of the syrup from the peaches
4 chile de árbol (you can add more to your liking)
80 grams pitted dried plums
15 grams of sugar
120gr tajín (or to taste)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
20ml apple cider vinegar
½ tablespoon of salt
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the hibiscus flowers, sugar, peaches, prunes, dried seedless chiles and peach syrup. Let it boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly, being careful not to let it burn. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Once cooled, blend well until a smooth mixture is obtained.
3. Add the vinegar, lemon and salt. Blend again until the ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Add the tajín starting with the recommended 120 grams. Blend in the blender for 20 seconds and if necessary add more tajín to taste.
5. Ready! Now you have your homemade chamoy... try it with your favorite fruit.