3 ancho chilies, seeded
1/2 large clove of garlic
1/2 onion, cut into small cubes.
2 chiles de arbol (Optional for more spiciness)
1/2 cup vegetable oil.
1.Roast the chiles in a comal or skillet.
2. cut the onion and garlic into small cubes.
3. once the chilies are roasted, grind them to a powder in a blender or molcajete.
4. mix the chili powder with the garlic and onion.
5. heat the oil to about 180°C.
6. add the hot oil to the chilies. (use a heat resistant container).
7. mix together and season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
8. enjoy a taquito with your new favorite salsa.